* A traveler said: "Loved the whole vibe. Felt like a VIP on the boat. We were on our honeymoon and enjoyed being in the water. Seeing the sunken ship and all the fish. Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best adventure ever. Carmello and Alex was so informative and Fun. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience, we went snuba diving, and let me tell you! It was one of the best best best best experience of our life, 20 Feet under water with such an amazing view!"
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain and his crew were very friendly and drinks were plentiful. We had a great time and the sunset was gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "Incredible and knowledgeable tour guides with everyone's enjoyment and safety top priority. The views were extremely breathtaking. Highly recommend this experience when visiting Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Great driver. Informed us of a little history of the island and recommended places to eat! Will definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "The team of guides were awesome!!! Had a great day and would recommend them to anyone asking. Will ask for the same group upon return. Fabulous experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was great. The guides were great and fun. It was some of the most fun I’ve ever had. The different attractions and the bumpy roads along with the beautiful water/ beach at the end were unmatched!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time in a submarine. It was all I expected and more. We went down 135 feet. All the different things to see, wrecked ships and hearing the history of them was informative. I loved looking at the different fish, big and small, all different colors. The trip was amazing. I would highly recommend others to have this experience."
* A traveler said: "Great crew - fun Meet some really nice people. The boat was very clean. Great experience. Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Staff was great snorkeling was awesome.The Catamaran was perfect. You could hang and chill with a drink or swim/snorkel.I Highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Andrew & Kurt were the best !! Showed us the island and were very knowledgeable !! If you want a good time please book with them"
* A traveler said: "Great sunset cruise! Highly recommend! Must see in Aruba! Walking distance to our hotel . Five stars!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was prompt and very accommodating! The whole experience was so easy. We will always use them on our return trips to Aruba!"
* A traveler said: "The sea trek was amazing, the flamingos, the snorkeling, food , and drinks made for a perfect day. Will be recommending to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "I love everything about the party bus What I really loved about the party bus the most to Was the host she was great because of her she mad my Experience in Aruba so great"
* A traveler said: "The pickup and drop off were a big plus! The jetski’s were very fast and easy to control. The distance allowed to go is very large. The only downside is the time which is only 30 minutes. We wish there was an option for more time like an hour. 5/5 Would go back again!"
* A traveler said: "As someone who is extremely fearful of both heights and water, I would do this all over again! It was super fun and the staff was great. Go for it!"
* A traveler said: "O.my.goodness. I can not say enough great things about this tour!!! It was AMAZING. We had so much fun! The driver was so great, her assistant was amazing. I would do it again and recommend it to anyone coming to Aruba looking for a great time. A MUST do when you come to the Happy Little Island!"
* A traveler said: "I can’t even begin to sum up the amount of fun that me and my partner had on this cruise. All of the staff were energetic and happy. The food was also very good and the open bar can’t be beat. Do a few pushups for the snorkeling if you are not a swimmer."
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely so much fun, we loved every minute of it! We got to get dirty, see amazing and breathless sites you will not be disappointed, it’s a must!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience really enjoyed the crew they were awesome liked the fact that they allowed us to connect to their Bluetooth onboard drinks kept coming food was delicious and met new people"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Philip's Animal Garden
- Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
- Alto Vista Chapel
- California Lighthouse
- Malmok Beach
- Guadirikiri Caves
- Aruba Aloe Factory & Museum
- Antilla Shipwreck
- Boca Catalina
- Ayo and Casibari Rock Formations
- Andicuri Beach
- Lourdes Grotto
- Frenchman’s Pass
- Arashi Beach
- Natural Pool
- Palm Beach
- De Palm Island
- Aruba (Oranjestad) Cruise Port
- Natural Bridge
- Baby Beach
- Arikok National Park
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley