Top Charleston Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
112 results | All Charleston Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was excellent and very knowledgeable. I was able to take many photos along the way, as we pulled over to let traffic pass."
* A traveler said: "First time here, Neil was an excellent guide, learned a lot about all different aspects of Charleston. Highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great-knowledgeable and pleasant. This was a perfect way to see some of the history of the city without having to walk."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience!! A Charleston must for the full Charleston experience. Amy was very knowledgeable and made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "The tour and tour narrator was very informative. Really enjoyed it. Love learning about the history and the difference landmarks."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really educational and provided a beautiful visual of the past and present life in Charleston. We really enjoyed the drive through the Citadel, the Mother Emanuel Church, the Rainbow Homes, and the Marketplace."
* A traveler said: "Kay was a great guide - very informative and fun, it was a mix of Charleston history/trivia, architecture, and interesting overlooked sights along the way."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable with a great personality. The food was great! Definitely a must to do when in Charleston."
* A traveler said: "Coleman was a great guide. He shared the history of the city and the ghosts that inhabit it. He was able to incorporate his personal experiences growing up in Charleston and his love of poetry into the tour. We really enjoyed our ghost tour."
* A traveler said: "We have taken many city tours but this one was one of the best. Dustin, our guide, did a great job of showing us his city. The pace was just right and his insights and humor made this a memorable tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The ghost stories were really interesting and we got to see even more of this lovely city. Shannon was lots of fun and Jim was a star!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour with Mara as our guide! She was knowledgeable of the people and the history of the area. She shared some stuff that really made us a little worried to go to sleep that night....or more so wake-up in the middle of the night. Unlocked a new fear! Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Charleston - the history you thought you already knew comes alive during the tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved our carriage ride with Tate and our wonderful quirkly horse O'Malley! So fantastic! Our tour was chock full of local history and really worth the time and money."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was very knowledgeable and personable and we enjoyed our tour very much! Good overview of Charleston."
* A traveler said: "Blake was a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. We did not find ourselves bored at any time, he kept us well entertained and engaged. We'll be telling our friends and family to check out the tour."
* A traveler said: "Story-telling was awesome and was accurate… the boat ride was relaxing…wish it could have been longer…"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience!! A Charleston must for the full Charleston experience. Our tour guide, Mike, was very knowledgeable and made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful preserved land, peaceful and historic. Lunch was very good. Need 3 to 4 hours to look around properly."
* A traveler said: "Eric was an amazing tour guide! Gibbs was our fabulous horse. We learned so much about the beautiful town of Charleston! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Cooper did a great job of blending history into a walking tour of Charleston older area. I would recommend it to anyone looking to learn more about Charleston while taking it it’s beautiful neighborhoods."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide! She was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the history of Charleston. Check in process was very easy."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Mikey the horse with lots of Charleston history. Something my wife and I would definitely do again when in the area. Charleston Carriage Works takes really good care of their horses."
* A traveler said: "Nick was very well spoken and knowledgeable. Our adult daughter and son-in-law throughly enjoyed the tour with us. It was very comfortable as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
- Charleston City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Daytime Horse-Drawn Carriage Sightseeing Tour of Historic Charleston
- Charleston's Alleys & Hidden Passages Guided Small-Group Walking Tour
- Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour of French Quarter & City Market
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- Charleston City Market
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum
- Aiken-Rhett House
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- St. Michael's Church
- Edmondston-Alston House
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- The Battery and White Point Garden
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- Charleston Museum
- Middleton Place
- Drayton Hall
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida