* A traveler said: "Loved the improvements in river /bridge hygiene and access to wildlife- the showcase of green interventions."
* A traveler said: "The small trip was very well explained. The crew is very kind and the whole journey was very calm and restful !! My wife and I came out feeling spiritually high !!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Fun staff The tour guide was Incredible I have taken this tour many times and she was by far the best"
* A traveler said: "This was a beautiful tour. The tour guide John was informative on the river and the sunset was amazing. Highly recommend for locals and visitors."
* A traveler said: "This lake cruise was the second best 40 minutes of my life. The first best 40 minutes was the first time I went on this lake cruise."
* A traveler said: "All of it. Ricardo was engaging and provided helpful tidbits. The ride was comfortable and safe. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "The history learned was really cool. Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable and fun. My kids enjoyed as well"
* A traveler said: "Calab was amazing! Very informative! Definitely would recommend. The Palmer hotel was my highlight of the trip"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful way to see the city! Chris was fabulous!!! Thank you so much for making my sons birthday so tart the right way ♥️"
* A traveler said: "The water, buildings and weather. The information was great! When the water sprinkled in me. The speaker, captain and all the above was a great experience. I would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Brooke, was fabulous! She was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would definitely recommend this day tour. Lots of fun and lots of food!!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Another great experience and Shawn has such a great knowledge about Chicago buildings and things that we've seen while sailing. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "The food was delicious great atmosphere will definitely be back . Customer service was top notch will definitely be back"
* A traveler said: "Kelly, our guide was extraordinary. She was knowledgeable, patient and fun. The length of the tour was just right, and provided the perfect 1st day orientation of this amazing city"
* A traveler said: "A fabulous way to see and learn abut Chicago and their famous buildings. This tour also takes you through the Chicago locks from Lake Chicago to Lake Michigan. Tour guide was excellent and funny too. Bring a wind breaker"
* A traveler said: "Patricia was incredible...informative n immensely knowledgable..witty n entertaining. Best tour on the Chicago River!!"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful ride learning about history of Chicago. So much fun! Very cool to be on Lake Michigan. Something I never thought would happen in my lifetime."
* A traveler said: "This was a great ride and loved looking at all the beautiful beautiful buildings in Chicago. This site was easy to use and will use again on my Destin, Florida trip"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art Institute of Chicago
- American Writers Museum
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Soldier Field
- Prairie Avenue Historic District
- Pizzeria Uno
- Hyde Park
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago
- Tommy Gun's Garage
- Chicago Theatre
- House of Blues
- Chicago History Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Jackson Park
- Chicago Chinatown
- Wrigley Building
- Adler Planetarium
- Chicago River
- Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
- Lincoln Park & Zoo
- Field Museum
- Millennium Park
- Shedd Aquarium
- Lake Michigan
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee