Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset ! Friendly snd helpful staff. Comfortable boat , limited people. Kirk even helped raise the sail."
* A traveler said: "The sunset cruise was so much fun! Thank you to the wonderful crew. They really outdid themselves providing excellent service throughout the cruise. Enjoyed the drinks, and snacks served. The music band was an added bonus. Great music and dancing 💃🏾"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Music was amazing! Wonderful and kind staff. Loved every min of it! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were very informative and kind. We really enjoyed the trip. Safety was there main concern. i would recommend this trip to anyone who visit the keys."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. The island was beautiful and peaceful. Great snorkeling. It would be better if there were bathrooms and showers on the island."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "Poor water clarity due to weather but overall a fun day on the water. Definitely puts you in vacation mode."
* A traveler said: "Great day excursion! Got to see and experience things I never would have otherwise. Crew was fantastic. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was so much intriguing information at once. So fun in one hour. Our tour guide was amazing. She took us through the haunted maritime museum and honored the African Americans that were refugees in Key West. So patient with all of our questions"
* A traveler said: "You go on these things and think you will be lucky to see even one shark. OMG! We saw at least twenty of them! What an experience! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience on the water! Wine was perfect and a great way to see Key West. This was definitely the high light of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Great staff, fun time for all!!!Couples would love this.Gotta do this in Key West, staff takes care of you."
* A traveler said: "This was a must do trip in Key West. If you are lucky enough to get Rachel on your tour, you hit the jackpot. Such an asset to company. Very informative and super attentive to passengers."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing many dolphins on our trip! The crew, Capt Nicole and Amanda, were fantastic! Knowledgeable, friendly and fun. Couldn’t have asked for a better day on the water. We’re so glad we did this during our short trip to Key West!!"
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the drivers excellent! Very enjoyable . Great way to see all sights then decide Done"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! Our crew Alex and Tony were professional, safe and very fun! It is so peaceful up in the air. Nothing to be afraid of. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "Ruth and Grace were very knowledgeable. We were able to talk to Grace for a little bit and she knew everything we asked about the island."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, perfect snorkeling location, amazing sunset. We had an amazing time. This was for 20th wedding anniversary and I couldn't want anything more."
* A traveler said: "Great first time experience and very helpful crew. The coral reef was amazing to see. Lots of fish and it’s basically right there when stop"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Kayla, and the others on the tour were the favorite parts. The food and visits were great, too. This is my 3rd food tour and it was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Sail was rain delayed due to the sudden downpour but it was still nice. The crew was very friendly. Would go again."
* A traveler said: "Awesome ride with Jake and BJ.. Tour was a blast and they were very patient. Smooth sailing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Crew was outstanding! Very knowledgeable and fun! The sharks and dolphins didn’t disappoint either! Great time, would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing, the timing was perfect , we watched the sunset with a beautiful clear sky , we were about 30-35 people enough room for everyone. Bar service excellent"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mallory Square
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Smathers Beach
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Overseas Highway
- Duval Street
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Key West Aquarium
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Key West Garden Club
- Key West Cemetery
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Key West Cruise Port
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Hard Rock Cafe Key West
- Southernmost Point of the Continental USA
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island