Top Maui Food & Drink
25 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great night. Our waiter Lip was super. It may have been Phillip. The sunset you reserved for us was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "I spend time with my son in Amazing dinner in su set , everything was perfect , Food was really Good and all atmosfer was magic .Thank you ❤️🌺"
* A traveler said: "Loved the sunset cruise, great experience. The staff was very attentive. I enjoyed the experience. Bring a jacket and don’t wear a hat! We went with family."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! That staff was friendly and was pleasant to be around. The food was fresh and was able to have plenty to eat and drink. Would definitely go on Lani Kai II again!"
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny!! Amazing venue, views and food! The luau was so great and the dancing was epic! Happy we did this :)"
* A traveler said: "My 92-year-old father was able to hear and understand our tour guide much better than he would have a microphoned speaker on a noisy bus. We both loved the stories, the music, and the coaching through the challenging bits. I already bought the tours for Kauai and I wish I would have known about Shaka Guide when I was in Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Damien was very knowledgeable and accommodating to customizing our tour. A very relaxing and comfortable day!"
* A traveler said: "Dustin was an awesome tour guide! He was very flexible and patient and it was great getting to know him and others on the tour. Highly recommend this tour! When booking, it did not list the brewery’s/stops, that would be the only thing I recommend. Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset view and a comfortable ride. Our driver was entertaining and very easy going. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Most beautiful cruise with double rainbows, great music and fun people. Could not ask for more! The food was good. And the drinks were great!"
* A traveler said: "Dustin's a very knowledgeable guide given his experience on the brewing craft. Learned new details in the brewing process and all the brewers were great! Food options were phenomenal! Great experience ~ thanks to all for giving us a not-so-touristy excursion!"
* A traveler said: "See the beauty of Maui- this tour takes you up-country and into the historic Iao Valley. The views from the lavender farm were breathtaking, the Iao Valley is uniquely gorgeous, and the Ocean Distillery tour was really fun. Dynamic Hawaiian Tours gave great service, picking us up from our hotel and delivering us back to it at the end of the tour. Shawn was a fantastic tour guide. He is very knowledgable and his enthusiasm for the land and the culture of Hawaiian is engaging."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time! Highly recommend this snorkeling adventure. Don’t hesitate if you are on the fence about this one."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful show, amazing food! Location was great with a great view. Service was amazing very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Good was great. Amazing experience, I would definitely recommend 🤙🏼 My wife and I had a lot of fun. Get ready to experience the awesome Polynesian culture and amazing view of the beach!"
* A traveler said: "The food was great and the show was better. great evening! Just don't lend your lighter to the guys onstage...lol!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent captain!! Fabulous staff!!! Live music!! Good food and clean!! Thank you for a wonderful evening👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip!!!! Kimo and his wife are just an amazing couple. They are hard workers, great dancers, full of energy, very social and fun fun fun. I highly recommend this trip. Also, the Mai Tais are delicious and the food is yummy. I especially liked the ribs and the key lime pie!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent underwater excursion. Fun crew. Luau had good food and strong drinks. Remember to bring parking money both locations."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Honolua Bay
- La Perouse Bay
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Bailey House Museum
- Little Beach
- Maui Ocean Center
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Banyan Tree Park
- Lanai Island
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Haleakala National Park
- Kaʻanapali Beach