Top Maui Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
221 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Preston was very knowledgeable. Although our we weren’t able to see the sunrise, since it got incredibly cloudy right before, the trip is was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "Kaipo was a fun and laid back guide, made you feel like a local and knew the spots to skip on the road. Got to hear some good stories and stop at some great spots as well as swim in a waterfall."
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "An important element was to view sea animals in there natural habitat. Being under the ocean proposes more questions concerning the creatures themselves. Questions like light, pressure, depth, and the species ability to feed. The experience is recommended. The hospitality and safety were outstanding."
* A traveler said: "Best snorkel cruise ever! The boat crew is amazing, and the food delicious! Can’t recommend them enough!"
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ernie was energetic and knowledgeable. He was a seasoned professional with a good sense of humor. This a is a full day tour yet comfortable.Ernie is the best"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views. Black Sand Beach was awesome. Tom was a knowledgeable tour guide and always offered help and answered any questions we had. The lunch was t bad for a picnic lunch. Could have put more meat on the sandwich."
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Captain Kirk was an awesome narrator and pilot! This was my first helicopter tour and it was wonderful- the highlight of my Maui adventures. Clear day low winds and a spectacular view of Molokai. This is a must do tour."
* A traveler said: "First time snorkeling. I didn’t know what to expect. I just followed the crowd and had a blast. The crew was great. I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this was amazing!!! Our pilot Cameron was so polite and informative. I’m so happy we did this. We will definitely do it again. 10 out of 10!!!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was excellent. The crew of the POM was professional and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure everyone had a great time. I don't know how it could have been better. The conditions at Molokini Crater and Turtle Town were perfect for snorkeling. The food was good. The crew was great. All in all, it was a great time."
* A traveler said: "Roger was an excellent host and driver. The drive is tricky and he always made my daughters and I feel safe. He’s definitely a pro!"
* A traveler said: "I wanted to go because I love pineapples. This trip was so much more. Our tour guide, George, was very knowledgeable on the history of pineapples and the farm. I enjoyed looking at the pineapples and there stages. The best part was sampling them."
* A traveler said: "This was my first time ever in a helicopter. Absolutely fantastic experience with breathtaking views! Our pilot was great. Very informative, funny and made sure our experience was comfortable and pleasant. Loved every second!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Quinn for the amazing tour. Super knowledgeable, my wife and I learned so much. I definitely recommend you taking the tour instead of driving on your own. Quinn made it fun for us and really kept us engaged the whole time. It was awesome 🤙🏼"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful veiws and our guide Louie was awesome, full of energy and very knowledgeable... wonderful experience! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time! Highly recommend this snorkeling adventure. Don’t hesitate if you are on the fence about this one."
* A traveler said: "Fun & educational tour. The chocolate is delicious. You get to sample 9 pieces which is perfect for chocolate lovers!"
* A traveler said: "My 92-year-old father was able to hear and understand our tour guide much better than he would have a microphoned speaker on a noisy bus. We both loved the stories, the music, and the coaching through the challenging bits. I already bought the tours for Kauai and I wish I would have known about Shaka Guide when I was in Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Started the adventure well before sunrise and enjoyed a sunrise view from top of a mountain. Never thought I could be cold in Hawaii by well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The guide on the van ride up (Michael S) was fantastic. He made sure there was no way to get lost on the way down, pointed out lots of interesting sites and provided some humor. The ride itself was beautiful and would manageable for even a beginner rider."
* A traveler said: "Great value. Cheaper than the cruise excursions. Staff very knowledgeable and give great tips on 2hat to see and where to eat, best beaches etc."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Haleakala National Park
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Kahului Harbor
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- La Perouse Bay
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Lanai Island
- Waihee Ridge Trail