* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. I would definitely recommend this tour to other people. Our tour guide was very friendly and spoke both English and French. I like that we were able to see Moorea from an ATV and not on a bus."
* A traveler said: "Great sightseeing, great snorkeling, great food. Unforgettable 6 hours Moorea lagoon trip. Friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic team: Thank you Luna and Clem for the wonderful day we spent together!! They know the best spots to go for an island tour and all water activities. They are very knowledgeable about all the native animal species and Moorea’s legends. We joked to them about giving a five star recommendation but all joking aside they are a five star plus team. We highly recommend them!!"
* A traveler said: "4 of us booked this tour and it was perfect. Leo, our captain was great. Boat is also perfect size and condition. We got picked up from Hilton pier and got to snorkel and relax for 4 hours Lisa was very helpful during booking this in advance. Entire experience was great. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I can't believe how close to the whales we got. Awesome crew- friendly, helpful, and they knew exactly how to get us VERY close to the whales without disturbing them. Absolutely calling these guys next time we come here!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful activity operated by FRANCKY FRANCK TOURS encompassing cultural and natural sites and points of interest on Moorea island which are a must see for everyone. The tour went according to the plan and we had lots of fun. We totally recommend it to other travelers."
* A traveler said: "This tour was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Mo'orea. Our guide (Corinne) was fun and engaging and taught us a lot about the island's history. The waterfall was breathtaking (as was the hike to it lol). I couldn't recommend this tour enough."
* A traveler said: "This entire trip was excellent! Seamless transportation to and from the ferry. The experience as a whole is well worth the money - it’s fun, exhilarating, fast and the guide staff is wonderful. We’ll definitely be spending more time on Jet Skis in the future!"
* A traveler said: "I certainly enjoyed my 2trips with taboo The sunder cruise and the snorkel were great. The crew was so nice and helpful. We all had a great trip"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at the Hilton and brought to the boat where our guide Mark waited. He was a great host and very knowledgeable of Moorea, the fish and other wildlife. Super fun snorkeling with the sharks and stingrays and over the tikis! Very relaxing and enjoyable. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the artifacts like temple ruins, Cook Bay at Venus Point with its lighthouse, learning about and seeing the island's fauna & flora, and highest waterfall. Fabrice, our tour guide and driver was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Caroline was very informative and the day was well planned. Learned a lot about the food of French Polynesia"
* A traveler said: "Such an awesome experience! Our tour guide, Fred, was spectacular. He took us to the most magical places. The views were insane and the ride was amazing. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun adventure. We started with the ATV tour with Heimanu. It was a great time driving around the island and the views were absolutely stunning. We were debating doing the 4x4 but settled on this tour as we wanted to see both magic mountain and the belvedere and we were not disappointed. Heimanu was a great guide. He did a great job training us on how to drive the ATV and provided interesting insights about the history of the island all while taking a ton of pictures. In the afternoon we switched to the jetski tour with Hotu. This one was a little out of our comfort zone, especially as the water was pretty choppy getting to the west side of the island. Fortunately we had a private tour as no one else signed up and Hotu's positive attitude and great sense of humor made the experience. It was worth the bumpy ride as once we got to the other side we were greeted by a pod of 20-30 dolphins. After seeing the dolphins we stopped for a quick snorkel (so make sure to bring a mask and tube or ask to borrow one). As we got back on the jetski my wife joked that the only thing we hadn't seen yet were turtles. Without missing a beat Hotu said he knew a spot and 5 minutes later we were swimming with 3 giant turtles. We followed up the turtles with a shark and ray encounter. It was such an awesome experience getting to pet the rays. We would definitely recommend this package, the only thing we wished we had done differently was spread out the experience over two days. Since we don't do many motor sports we were both pretty sore and tired by the end of the day. The rum punch after the tour was definitely a welcome surprise :)"
* A traveler said: "Tracey is an absolute joy and delight. When you want to know something about Tahiti or an obscure fact, she's got an answer and will even tell you a history and story about it. The tour is exactly as described, you are taken off the beaten path to meet and interact with local artisans small neighborhoods and the people who live there. She is greeted with big smiles and huge enthusiasm from adults and kids alike. Who else is gonna take you to feed freshwater eels? Its really fascinating how huge they are. When I described the tour to a Tahitian friend of mine, he said, "Wow, that's way more than I would do, and Im from there!" So if you are looking for a delightful tour companion with a great sense of humor, style and your new photographer bestie, Tracey's your gal. And to my fellow yanks, "She knows her s**t, y'all!" Give Unique Tours a go. 😁"
* A traveler said: "Friendly, knowledgeable guide who has lived in Tahiti all his life. Comfortable mini bus. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Was one of the smartest decisions we made on our vacation. Our driver was fantastic. He took care of all our bags, helped us at the ferry terminal and even got us on a earlier ferry then we had booked. He was also a extremely safe driver and was COVID conscious."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the interior of the island. Extremely rough ride and you will get wet, dirty and probably bruised! Still worth it! Our guide gave us a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Easy and professional transfer to the hotel. Nearly no waiting time at the airport and flowers as welcome gift"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Territorial Assembly (Place Tarahoi)
- To'ata Square (Tahua To'ata)
- Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathedrale de Notre Dame)
- Vaima Shopping Centre
- Bougainville Park (Parc Bougainville)
- Papeete Town Hall (Mairie de Papeete)
- Faarumai Waterfalls
- Marché de Pape'ete (Pape'ete Market)
- Robert Wan Pearl Museum (Musee de la Perle Robert Wan)
- Paofai Gardens (Jardin de Paofai)
- Vai'ete Square (Place Vai'ete)
- Arahoho Blowhole (Trou de Souffleur de Arahoho)
- Museum of Tahiti and the Islands (Musée de Tahiti et des Îles)
- Things to do in Papeete
- Things to do in Rarotonga
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Hawaii
- Things to do in Avarua
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Jalisco