- Explore the marshes and tidal pools surrounding Charleston on a small-group kayaking tour
- Opportunities to see wildlife such as Loggerhead turtles, bottlenose dolphins, and more in their natural habitat
- Tour suitable for kids and adults alike, with easy- to intermediate-level kayaking
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people or fewer
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and shoes that can get wet.
- Dress for the weather.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- The minimum age requirement for a single kayak is 13 years old.
- Our captains and guides work very hard to ensure that a memorable experience is had by all of our guests. Gratuity, as you feel so inclined, is always appreciated.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Outdoor Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Guided Kayak Eco Tour in Charleston.