- See Charleston lit up at night
- Learn about paranormal activity
- Memorable way to learn local history
- Expert guides are great storytellers
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult (unless arranged prior by adult to bring child to drop off at tour meeting location and pick-up at specified location)
- This is a walking tour through historical grounds, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Tours run rain or shine. If supplier cancels due to inclement weather you will be offered a refund or can reschedule your tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks in History
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Supernatural Charleston Tour.