- 2.5-hour evening aperitivo tour of Florence
- Stroll past some of the city’s iconic sights such as the Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Ferragamo and Santa Trinità Church
- Learn about the ritual of aperitivo and its importance as a pre-dinner ritual in everyday Italian life
- Taste an array of Italian delights, including tripe panini, Tuscan prosciutto, pecorino cheese, bruschetta, crostini and salami
- Taste a typical local red wine, such as Chianti, taste a more modern Tuscan wine and enjoy our favourite Italian cocktail
- Stroll around some of the prettiest neighbourhoods in Florence with a local by your side
Departure & Return
Piazza della Repubblica in front of the Tall marble column situated in front of Gill Cafe & Rinascente Department Store. Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///devotion.wounds.topping
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your aperitivo tour will begin at Piazza della Repubblica in central Florence, where you’ll join up with your guide and set off across the Ponte Vecchio to the Oltrarno district. As you meander through the streets, your guide will fill you in on the aperitivo scene in Florence.
Stroll to a wine bar for a flavorful glass of Chianti Reserve or Brunello di Montalcino, two top-notch Tuscan blends. Your wine will be complemented with local prosciutto, an array of creamy cheeses and wild boar salami. Learn about the characteristics of each wine from your guide as you sip and how they pair with your snacks.
Continue toward the Piazza Pitti, where you’ll enjoy a house cocktail with snacks at another wine bar. The aperitivo dishes tend to vary, but typically include Tuscan favorites such as bruschetta drizzled with garlic and tomatoes.
Finally, head to meet a Florentine mixologist at a local cocktail bar. Choose from a selection of classic Italian cocktails to sample, then enjoy as you hear local stories related to the bar's cocktail selection. Your tour will conclude back at the meeting point, where you're guide will be more than happy to provide tips of what else to see, do, and eat in Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children can enjoy cheese, prosciutto and bruschetta with fresh fruit juice
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms