3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hold on for a wild ride down 8 miles (13 km) of the Snake River during this river rafting excursion. Paddle through Class III rapids or sit in the middle of the 16-passenger raft and let your expert river guide do the work — optimal for families with young children. The journey takes you down white-water sections followed by calm waters. The 3-hour tour includes a continental breakfast plus round-trip hotel transport from Jackson Hole.
- 3-hour white-water rafting trip on the Snake River
- Learn to paddle through Class III rapids on a 16-passenger raft
- Hold on tight while a river guide takes the helm
- Continental breakfast plus round-trip hotel transport included from Jackson Hole
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
945 W Broadway , 945 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Located at the Hillside Plaza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Small amount of walking required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jackson Hole Rafting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Snake River Whitewater Rafting Classic Boat
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesJacksonExtreme - WyomingRafting - WyomingWhite Water Rafting - WyomingCategory