- 5-hour guided tour of Grand Teton National Park
- View elk, bison, antelope and bear through provided binoculars
- Explore Jenny Lake, Antelope Flats and Mormon Row
- Entrance fees and continental breakfast included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jackson Hole
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Set off for the park in a comfortable tour vehicle, your price of admission to the park is included in the tour price. Explore areas such as the Gros Ventre Wilderness, Jenny and Jackson Lakes, and the historic barns of Mormon Row at Antelope Flats.
Listen to your guide's commentary about the wildlife that makes their homes in the area; they'll lead you to the best locations for spotting osprey, eagles, foxes, coyotes, pronghorn, bison, deer, elk, black bears, and grizzly bears. You're welcome to make use of the binoculars at Oxbow Bend viewpoint and other lookout points.
Return to your hotel for drop-off after 5 hours of snapping photos and watching wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years. Private Tours can be arranged with younger children.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Breakfast: please write in 'Special Requirements' box what each traveler would like: Sausage, egg n cheese burrito, bacon, egg n cheese burrito OR yogurt n fruit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.