- See a different side of Grand Teton on a morning sunrise tour
- Avoid the crowds and enjoy the park at its most quiet, beautiful time
- Maximize your chances of spotting wildlife with an expert guide
- Leave the driving to a professional so you can focus on the scenery
Departure & Return
The start times are different throughout the year according to the sunrise. We will reply with your pick up instructions. We will meet you in front of the Welcome Center by the benches on the parking lot side in the Home Ranch Public Parking Lot at 210 North Cache Street Jackson, Wy 83001.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jackson Hole Eco Tour Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands