7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride through the towns and vineyards of the Santa Ynez Valley wine region on this bike tour with transport from Santa Barbara. With a guide, you'll pedal a Rad Power E-bike or Specialized Sport bike to a winery and other spots for wine tastings, an olive-oil tasting, and an Italian-inspired picnic lunch. A bike tour allows you to enjoy better views of the scenery than from inside a car, and three different distance options are offered to suit your ability and preference.
- Bicycle and helmet provided for this bike tour through the Santa Ynez Valley wine region
- Stop for two wine tastings and an olive-oil tasting
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at a winery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided in Santa Barbara for transport to the riding location
Saved to wishlist!
2 Wine tastings
Olive Oil Tasting
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by new 2018 high top air-conditioned coach
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
3850 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105, USA
3850 State St. Peppertree Inn, Plenty of free available parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable athleisure wear with closed toed shoes and sunglasses recommended.
- Provide heights for proper frame size.
- Provide any dietary restrictions for lunch.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Bike Santa Barbara
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Santa Barbara Vineyard to Table Taste Tour by Bike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santa Barbara Vineyard to Table Taste Tour by Bike?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Santa Barbara Vineyard to Table Taste Tour by Bike
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanta BarbaraFood Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaMountain Bike Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Pismo BeachWine Tastings - Pismo BeachMountain Bike Tours - Pismo BeachFull-day Tours - Pismo BeachFood Tours - Santa MonicaWine Tastings - Santa MonicaMountain Bike Tours - Santa MonicaFull-day Tours - Santa MonicaCategory