2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sea scooter snorkeling tours are popular shore excursion for visitors docked at St. John cruise ports. After your guide and captain provide a sea scooter tutorial, dive in and propel through the water, taking in diverse ocean life around you along the way. In addition to souvenir photos, light snacks and beverages are included.
- Sea scooter propels you through the water
- Go with a guide: Visit the best locations for viewing wildlife
- Souvenir photos and lights snacks included
- Popular shore excursion for visitors with families
Saved to wishlist!
mask, snorkel, fins
Life vest (Mandatory)
Shared Pick up and Drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide a contact number we can reach you when you are in Antigua to be able to update you with pick up information.
- Redcliffe Quay, Redcliffe St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Heritage Quay Complex, High St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be able to swim or have previously snorkeled.
- Weight Limit 250 lbs 127kg
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a Shore activity, we do not use a boat
- NOT FOR NON SWIMMERS
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scooter Snorkeling
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turtle Beach Power Snorkeling Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Turtle Beach Power Snorkeling Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Turtle Beach Power Snorkeling Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turtle Beach Power Snorkeling Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They are easy to use and make both swimming and diving much easier." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Turtle Beach Power Snorkeling Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursSnorkelingJetpacks Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFive Islands VillageAntiguaHilton Head IslandSt John'sShore Excursions - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaSnorkeling - AntiguaJetpacks - AntiguaShore Excursions - Cap EstateExtreme - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateSnorkeling - Cap EstateJetpacks - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney BayExtreme - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BaySnorkeling - Rodney BayJetpacks - Rodney BayCategory